Customers can return the purchased printed circuit boards within 5 days from the invoice date in their original packages. All of our products meet the ISO9000 qualification requirements and are fully tested prior to shipment. However, we replace any non functional products. You must contact us first and obtain authorization prior to shipping otherwise the return will be void.
HiTech Global Distribution “money back guarantee” does not cover physical damage caused by the shipping carrier or by the customer.
1. Obtain RMA # by contacting our Customer Service Department at CustomerService@HiTechGlobal.com .
Please have the following information ready for RMA request:
All RMA numbers are valid for 5 days from the date of issuance. All RMA numbers after 5 days will be void.
2. Repack the product and prepare for shipping. Be sure to include all manuals, accessories and anything else that came with the original package along with a copy of invoice you received. Products must still be in like new and re-sellable condition for your purchase to be refunded for credit. A minimum 15% restocking fee will be automatically applied if the return does not meet re-sellable conditions.
3. Prepare the package for shipping by printing the RMA number legibly and visible clearly outside of the package, and address the package to be shipped to our main office in Silicon Valley.
4. Freight back to our warehouse must be prepaid. You use traceable shipping methods with proper insurance for your return package. Shipping charge is a service paid to the shipper and thus the cost of shipping and handling cannot be refunded. The cost of shipping and handling will be waived only if HiTech Global Distribution is at fault. HiTech Global Distribution will pay for shipping of the replacement product back to the customer by way of UPS Ground only.
If any exchange is required, HiTech Global Distribution will only ship out the product after we’ve received and inspected the RMA package. HiTech Global Distribution cannot process any cross shipments. For credit refunds, HiTech Global Distribution will either refund your money or credit back to your credit card. It takes up to 3 weeks for processing RMA return, up to 3 business days for refund to credit card account, and 2 extra weeks to process a refund check to prepaid customer.
· Products with physical damage caused by the customer, removed and altered warranty stickers or serial number will automatically void the warranty and thus void the return.
· Packages returned from customers without a RMA number or using an invalid RMA number will be refused and void for return. Make sure you have the right RMA number and it is visible outside the package.
Credits, Refunds, and Exchanges
Special Products and Exceptions
Evaluation & Prototyping Boards
All boards should be in their original anti static bag and condition. Board are covered for 5 days under HiTech Global's return policy. HiTech Global will not accept returns or exchanges of boards after 5 days.
Systems, Servers, Custom Configured, Special Order Products
No returns for refunds, credit, or exchange will be accepted for systems, servers, and custom configured, special order products. HiTech Global will REPAIR ONLY defective products under the 90-day limited depot warranty.
We can only accept refunds or credit on bundled items together as a whole within 7 days from the invoice date. Every single item included in the bundle has to be in like-new and resalable condition, if any one item does not meet that condition a minimum of 15% restocking fee will be applied to the whole bundle.
If an individual item is defective only the defective item has to be returned for repair/replacement only within 7 days from the invoice date.
Software and Consumable Supplies
Opened software may be returned for exchange the same title only if defective. No refunds or credits will be issued on all opened software. No refund, credit, exchange, or repair for all Opened consumable supplies.
No refund, credit, exchange for the IP Cores. We provide the IP Specification and guarantee the performance within the Spec.
HiTech Global is not responsible or liable for merchandise that you receive that is damaged by the shipping carrier such as UPS, FedEx, DHL or the US Post Office. Upon delivery of the merchandise please inspect the product boxes; if they are damaged refuse the delivery or report the damaged merchandise to the shipping carrier and request the carrier to investigate and inspect the damaged products and send HiTech Global a copy of the inspection report. It is imperative that you request the carrier to contact HiTech Global at 408-781-7778. Please don’t assemble if the product has physical damage when it’s received.
HiTech Global shall under no circumstances be liable for special, incidental, or consequential damage, including loss of profit, when using, installing, or operating the merchandise purchased by customer. All products are entitled to limited warranty offered by HiTech Global Distribution or the manufacturer's limited express warranty.